Sunday, June 04, 2006

This is Complicated..................


What does being COOL mean.

I take care of myself. I make sure that I go to the gym, not to build muscle, but to make sure that I am not putting weight on. I wera good clothes, not to show off, but because I beleive in quality and buying the best that I can afford.

I generally try to interect with all types of people, yound old, male female, all nationalities, sects, and religions.

I drive a good car and go out quite a lot, I watch the latest movies and purchase the newest phones, gadgets and watches. I generally have good relationships with the people i know and work with. I pay attention to my family, friends and collegues needs, trying to help out when I can, or just share laughs. But- and this is the But,, BUT AM I COOL.

No, being cool is not all of the above, being a cool person means to me (when you are content with who you are and what you beleive in, when you no longer feel that you have to prove yourself, and when i say that I mean prove yourself to yourself.- you are who you are and am proud of it) when you are confident that you are what you say you are, basically because that is who you really are, lol, it is complicated.