Tuesday, November 20, 2007

For My Hater

This is dedicated to my Hater, the person who keeps posting rude, and aggresive messages on my blog. Well firstly let me just say, Dude you have way to much spare time on your hands. Commenting on all my blogs. Why are YOU SO JEALOUSE of me. I mean if you want the same, then work for it. I say Ilhamduillah for everything I have. I work hard for it. Just stop hating so much, its not healthy. You said you and your friends have a good laugh at reading my blog, well dude, all I can say is your to weak to identify yourself, cause if you did, I am sure it would be revealed that your a sad, angry, extremely jealous lonely person, who really spends alot of time thinking about me.

Dude I am doing well, love my job, have great friends, drive nice cars, have a great family, and travel around. You- hmmmmmmmm just posting shitty comments, poor you.........lol

Guys in the pic, you Rock....................