Thursday, April 19, 2007

Feeling Happy Again

I am feeling happy and confident again.
Finally I feel positive again, and happy. Looking foward to the weekend.

Whats makes us happy? is it money, friends, Love. Well I guarantee you if your inlove, and someone loves you, the rest comes second. But can we really be happy alone, or by ourselfs, our we enough for ourslefs, or do we really need someone to share it all with.

Some peopel say you have to love yourself before you can love another. Can you love yourself and not be confident, or is it only those who are confident that really value and love themselfs. Loving yourslef, in who you are. Not the love myself, thinking your the most important thing in life.

I dont know the answer. But I am assuming that we all kind of love ourselfs somehow.