Thursday, August 02, 2007

LONDON 2007 (the weather sucks)


Hey guys. Alright mate from rainy London. The weather has been so bad guys. I mean not so bad that i couldnt manage to go to China Whites on wednesday, or to Pascha, lol.


I have eaten so much dudes, my family are throughing food down my throat left right and center. The arabs are out as usual in Oxford street. Knightsbridge and Carlton Tower. Of course we all know what thats about............................
I would think you would want to get away form the peopel you are living with, but its alla bout being seen in London during the summer................
I have eaten in some cool places this year, the newest one is Bincho Yakitori, Japanese and really tasty. Its in Oxo tower barge.
Selfrigdges is always good, but the best was night life at Wardour , and Kabaret........
Gonna go work out now.