Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LONDON.....what have you done to me.......

Oh London was just amazing this year. I mean, i was just so in the zone. I was eating well, I was sleeping good. The whole invironment was so good. I was even enjoying my work out more than usual, that could be because i was in a gym where not everyone is using steroids. The gyms in London have such a good vibe. where as here in Qatar I feel like it's a competeition to see who can lift the heaviest, everyone looking at you and so on, I can really understand why some people dont like gyms, especially if they are over weight. they feel conciouse about people looking at them.

Anyway the pic on your right was of me, it was taken in a club called the Boom, the most amazing girls were there, so hot and trendy, and this night in particuluar was a themed beach night, hence the choice of top, or lack of top. hahahahahah.

London weather was so bad this year. I mean not more than 3 days of sun for the whole month of August. Anyway London is meant to be grey right. It kinda fits the profile.