Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Many Faces

How many faces do we have? I have written about this a few times. Go to the bottom of this page, and click on older posts.

Anyway i was just thinking about the different faces we use everyday, not in a bad sense, as in being two faces, or fake. I mean the different faces we use to compliment our life, or facilitate different situations, like being seriouse, or the funny guy, or the father.

I have many, at work I have the seriouse face, but also mixed with the thinker and inspirer of the office with my crazy ideas, but sometimes i get a winner. Anyway outside i am a funny guy. I also have the gentlman face that i put on in the majlis, and with older people. Now i think these changable faces are good, it means that you can adapt to people and situations, however, some people can not. They just cant cope or deal with poor, or old, or seriouse people. adaptation is one of the best qualities to have, enabling you to deal with different situations, and not just people.