Thursday, March 02, 2006

D&G ----Whats New, I WANT IT




I hate this mobile. Nokia what are you doing? . It is the worst peice of metal I have had the misfortune of using. Yeah it looks great, its small, compact and very stylish, and thats why it is so unbearable to use. The peice of kit is so compact that you can hardly press the keys, the keys are far to small to be pressed with a full finger. The camera is lousey and terrible where there is no light. The ringtones are ok, but one vital component is missing: A memory card, so that puts a stop to storing videos, music downloads, or even tunes. What where Nokia thinking. This mobile is the most expensive on the market, it costs around QR.3,600. Basically keep away from Nokia, they are rubbish mobiles. Once you start to use mobiles such as the Sony Erricsson 750i - you will never think about buying Nokia.

However I just saw this amazing Motorolla V-Razor ( D@G limited edition in gold). That is so amazing, so where can I buy it. I want it....apparently only 1000 copies were produced. But we all know that Limited Edition means nothing anymore. Anyway If you find a place where I can buy it, let me know...............................

cavali2005@hotmail.com