Monday, July 31, 2006

Moaning, Even in London.


It seems that my hair is far to long, according to my father..... well to be honest I have been meaning to cut it for the last ten days and just have not had the time. It has been such a blast spending part of my vacation in London, however according to my father, who has spread the word around the family that I have not even spent an evening at home. I mean come on- I spend most of the year in Qatar working very hard, and when I finally get to civilization again I am expected to sit around and listen to the entire family lecture me on marriage, saving, and the principles of fashion, what not to wear mainly. I have hardly wore a single garment of clothing that was packed in my suitcase. Family, you got to love them. Just cant live with them......................

London has been so cool, to be honest the first few days were overwhelming, I had so many friends in town, that I spent most of my time running from one place to another, trying to catch up with everyone, Im leaving tomorrow and still have not cought up with my uni friends or anything.

Guess what I have also been force fed for the last ten days. I have been eating in some rather wonderfull and stylish places, but seem to have to endure the pain staking habit that has occured of eating again when I get home, no matter what time that may be. Apparently I am very skiny and on the verge of becoming a weakling. I love the food at home, but could do without three servings of rice, lamb and chicken, every single day.....................

stop moaning and say Illhamduillah..........a wallah