Monday, July 31, 2006

Open Your Eyes

Cutie Patuti

Do I look moody. I am not a moody person. Isnt it funny how we see ourselfs compared to how others do. Infact how we see ourselfs -is not who we actually are. We see ourselfs the way we want to be seen, but actually only after asking and listening to several people comment on yourself can you find the most common traits that you display, and realize what kind of a person you display, and worst of all, you could actually end up realising that YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE...................................

Recently in a couple of clubs in London, and bars, I was told by a few people that I come accross snobby or arrogant, now I totally do not see that characteristic within my being, but it was told to me by more than three people, and if I can remember correctly it was said to me a couple of years back too.

So is that how I am portrayed, is that who I am. Maybe I am snobbish, I dont mean to be- or do I. Am I lieing to myself. I dont know. I definetly have no right to be. I am just an ordinary person, I have not achieved anything amazing to put me ahead of anyone else. So, you know what, take the chance to ask a few people how they perceive you, ask them to be honest and really listen to what they say--- it could be a real eye opener.

London Rocks Guys.....