Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sun or Rain.........................


I really cant work out if it is Summer or Winter. I put on a Te-shirt and freeze to death, so I put on a jumper and sweat like a hipo.

Is this the change-over. Some nights I snuggle up into bed with the covers wrapped tight around me, other nights im laying on top of the covers with the A/C on full blast. Hat or cap, te-shirt or jumper, shorts or jeans, jesus- too many questions.

Its raining hard today, this country (Qatar) was not made for the rain, the lack of, if any drains is a disaster, basically I was knee high in water this morning getting to my car. Its dull and reminds me of London. Anyway I guess there are few things to be excited about.

I miss the pool, and the sun, I thought I loved the winter, especially in Qatar, but no no. I am definetly not likeing this.................................