Thursday, December 28, 2006

London Cold.


Hello from London Town.
I finally made it out of Doha. Arrived in London on the 25th evening, after a short halt in Bahrain. Arrived in London early morning to be greeted at home by all the family all dressed up and excted to have a day of fun, eating and Games, yes more about that later. I was dead, absolutely knackered as i had met some cool people on the plane and had spent seven ours chatting and laughing. Anyhow I quickly had a shower, put on a nice shirt and Jeans and it was straight out in the soft top with Mum, dad and the rest and two other cars following. Straight into Selfridges where all the fighting began, the sales had began and we were all determined to get the best. Brother wanted a 40 inch flat screen, me, I wanted Fendi trainers which i didnt get, and mum for some reason got it in her head that she wanted a pair of Jummy Choo shoes, god knows where that came from, she is quickly becoming an Amelda Marcus of the famly.

After a couple of hours we were so tired and hungry that we literaly left selfridges car park and headed straight home where we ate the most deliciouse meal of what i would say the Year. Everything was on the table, from Turkey to smoked salmon, and cranberry stufing made with nuts. We all then proceeded to have a long nap and woke up to my dads table of sweets. It was amazing, all the rest of the family came round, all the cousins and uncles, little arabia you could call it. And here is the weirdest thing, THE REALIZATION THAT I WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING IT. Then cam out the games, fucking hillarious.

Yesterday I went to meet my friend from Qatar, Ibs. We went to a nice reastaurant in Knightsbridge. It was good. I had Kouzi and Ibs had kebabs JoJeh.

Anyway today is shopping again, and its just spo nice to sleep and eat, I also went to the gym yesterday with my bro and tomorow I have Yoga at Canary Warf.