Thursday, January 18, 2007

Crazy People (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)



Crazy People
Ok, let’s not use the term Crazy, lets say a little (unstable-or insecure) its seems that I am either a magnet to these type, or I have just had my fair share of relations with them.

I am not sure what it is about them, I like to call them (UK weather) the metaphor is, they keep changing, one day they are happy, or love you, or need you, and then the next they act as if they have never met you. They change there feeling and emotions accordingly. I guess they are Fake in one sense.

Either they are insecure, or liars, or even have an even more serious problem such as Alcoholism. It’s so weird to be in the firing line of these people. They are very confused and show different faces.

A friend of mine in London recently broke up with his girlfriend, he said she just changed, from one day to the next, one minute he was the love of her life the next he was her enemy, that sounds scary to me, but hey, its either a life of calmness and predictability or a life of Hell, and heaven at the same time. You choose.