Sunday, August 13, 2006

LONDON -2006-





Totaly having fun,

London, summer 2006.

I had such a blast with the guys. We were out all the time, one particuluar night that stands out was the night at Tramps where I met up with the man from Dubai, Mohammed Habtoor who is currently still having a cool time in london, shopping, clubing and dining. Mohammed if your reading this, I want to tell you how jealouse I am that you are having an affair with my city.

Khalifa, I have got more pics, will send them to you later. Have fun at the madonna concert.........

My point is, I realy miss london, normally I am happy to get back to good old Doha, but on this trip I wanted to stay, and now I am back, I feel the same way. London is just so busy and full of everything, crazy people, smart people, trendy people.

When I was in London, me and Mohammed went for dinner, and met these three great and very funny ladies, who were visiting London. They took a few pics, and If your reading this, please send them to us. You have our email addresses.