Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cant Sleep, and it isnt "love"

It is 09:50 and for me it is just the start of the day, but it hit me today that I realy do have a problem waking up, i just cant do it. I so full heartedly try to wake up early, to make sure i have breakfast, to catch 5 minuets TV News, just so i am informed, to brush my teeth withouth rushing, to be able to walk into the office in a calm and respective manner, but Somehow: I just can not do it, as much as a i try, the Snooze button is my best friend, my most needed button after 5am, the most touched overused button on my alarm..............

Could it be that I spent years of getting used to and trained to only waking up to the yells of my mother screaming for god sake omar, your late for school, college, university.

I need help and I need it now, I have to get into a routine, a set up if you like..................

So I am calling out to all you folk, give me a cure, give me an answer.

And before the generic answers start please dont say sleep early, It dont work boys and girls.