Friday, February 24, 2006

They Say I'm Vain.


Well is that bad, listen I have not said thatI am yet. Would it be bad if I was, ok i take care of myself, I eat good, I wash and brush my hair before i go out. I use spot cream if i have a pimple. I care if my shirt is ironed, I make sure my trousers and shirt, shoes and stuff match. I try to sleep well, so whats the deal guys. Leave me alone. I am hoping that in years to come all this stuff pays off. I am 26 years old, most say I look 19, maybe without the beard, but hey lets take care of ourselfs, if we cant even take the effort on ourself, then why bother with anything else. Looking clean, and trying to look tidy or at least have a look is good, it puts us in the right mood, makes you feel more confident and does somthing else, which i can not find the word for right now. SO LEAVE ME ALONE. By the way if you have not bought ABODE magazine recently, go straight out and get it now, available at all good stores, WHY ? well i have four full pages, see i told you i am not Vain.

By the way the clothes were not mine, Thank God, I am a size 30 waist, and those were like 48-50 from the Modern home, not my size and not my style all though they are all Aramni, Versace and so on. I basicall had to wear them while pulling them behind me, tightening them at the back using pins.

Its all for the KIDS...... the ones that will one day say, look my dad was in Abode. Hopfully it will be an international magazine by then. lol.