Monday, August 14, 2006

Chanel

I am not sure what it is that I love about this watch. But many of the people who know me will tell you that for the past two years I have been talking about this watch. I absolutely love this Chanel J12 watch for some reason. I have come so close to buying it, and have bought many watches since seeing this one; however I have never actually made the purchase. I have been to the store, even tried it on, and also located the cheapest version, but just never bought it, deciding to just keep it on my wish list for a while.

What do I love about it, well it kind of goes against all time piece rules? I mean the material for a start is porcelain, which has never been used before, it is also white which is weird, I mean when have ever seen a white watch. It’s beautiful in every form. I love everything about it, it’s so graceful and yet humble in the same time. Get a tan, get a J12 and let the two just mould together. I think the plain ones look better than the ones with Diamonds. Anyway what do you love? and why..................................