Sunday, August 13, 2006

Crazy or Sane...................



“One person's crazyness is another person's reality”



Am I crazy, ok- just a little bit.

I have noticed that recently, yeah I am a little different from the rest. I have what would be considered weird out looks on certain subjects, I have very outspoken views on many topics. I have unconventional methods of dealing with certain situations, and of course I blurt out whatever is in my head, (withoud thinking first). I am self critical. I know I have many downfalls. But I also think that my crazyness is a nice feature. I do things out of the ordinary, and I get excited at the smallest things in life.

Mohammed said to me recently "Your Crazy", and I said really, and he said "Shiwayaa" meaning a little. It got me thinking. Yes I am, but dont we all have a little crazyness inside us. We all do and say things that maybe the other wouldnt.

I love being spontaneous and courageous and seeing things and views from the other side, it puts a spin on what can somties be a very boring subject, situation or task.

Haveing a little bit of weirdness creates interest, it also creates dialogue, which is always good. next time you are having a converstion or argument or even an internal though, just reverse it, think the opposite, or just be on the other side, see where it takes you. Be a little risky sometimes, take the risk, you may fail, but I am sure you will get a quick high...............

Shoo, if your ready, your crazy............in a good way..............well just a little..........