Sunday, August 20, 2006

Open Minds......



Sal, I just want to say a big welcome to Qatar.....................you and Gav are great. I have had a blast hanging out with you guys. It is very rare to meet people who are so open to different cultures, reliogions and societies, and what I have seen from the both of you, is a will to try and understand and integrate into what must be a very big shock Culturally. I have seen you mix with the workers, the tea boys, the labourers and basically anyone, regardless of their background, colour, job or nationality. I like the way you always ask me questions about Islam, about womans rights in Islam, about the food and the culture. Your eagerness to know and undertsand is refreshing. I think you and Gav are a great pair. I am always here if you ever need anything...............Tea was good at the Ritz yesterday, shame Gav couldnt come.......