Monday, August 14, 2006

Punk .................you what

Is Punk back. Well in the last couple of years and seasons even, we have had the whole Hippy, Grunge, Funk, Glamour, Retro and now it seems some how that Punk is coming back. Doing the whole club circuit while I was in London this summer, I noticed that tight jeans, ripped te-shirts and bold colours are back in again. I was at Tramps and China Whites and found that the DJ's were punk, man woman who knows, they were really expressive individuals who have a statment to make, bold fashion at its best. Fashion is often used as a persons outlook, on how they feel, or see themselfs, it alsways makes a statement. Converse, who would of thought that they could make a coome back, well they are in a big way. I managed to get my hands on a pair of special edition army style ones.

I couldnt belive my eyes when I would walk around and see these guys wearing skin tight jeans and shirts. Has fashion gone to far, should we just leave it to the girls. I guess we have really gone full circle now, I mean punk was about 10 years ago.

Anyway, do you have a pair of converse, No, well go and get a pair, they are well hip. Forget about the tight jeans, you got to have the right body to get away with them.......................heheheh