Thursday, March 22, 2007

Its all about TIME


I am getting over what I had to get over. It really is all about time. Time heals. I am sure alot of what I write hear makes no sense to many of you. But I will let you into a little secret.


I actually write this blog for myself. Its like self healing. I like to write, in order to release my feelings and emotions. Its like taking a few weights of my shoulders. Writing down what you feel actually lightens the load.


If you have read my last few entries, you will see that I was feeling sad and a little disorientated. But I think I am coming out of it now. I am finally see the light (as they say)..............


Life is all about timing, when you do somthing, when you choose the time to say somthing, when you choose the time to apply for somthing, when you wait for the right opportunity, and of course waiting to heal yourself. Just like when you break you arm, it will get better, but it takes time, time to heal.


Time is what it takes to come out of depression, love, situations, and pain. It always gets better 99% of the time. I thought I wouldnt this time. That I had been so hurt or let down that I would never come out of it, but I am, its taken about three weeks, and i have finally arrived.