Friday, March 16, 2007

Sad to Say Goodby


I am sad to say Goodbye- I am sad to let you go.
recently I let go of somthing really close to me, and although its painfull, I beleive the term or quote "what doesnt kill you, makes you stronger", I beleive that. Although I think loss is bad at anytime. Sometimes you feel cheated, or angry, or sad. But as my cousin once said to me "Omar people come into your life for a reason, and when they leave, their is a reason, and there is always a lesson. Thats true, I can see the logic in that, but it still really hurts.
We all make mistakes, we all screw up somtimes, but forgiveness is important. It helps us grow, it makes us better people.
In writing this email, I honestly say that if anyone has bothered me, or hurt me, I forgive you. I am letting go of all that heavy emotional baggage and releasing myself from the burden. If your reading this and I have hurt you (forgive me, I have learnt a very hard lesson)