Sunday, March 18, 2007

PATCHY.............you always get me in the end.

LAST NIGHT WAS THE WORST.


I just got this major urge to eat chocolate, luckily I have this massive plate of Patchi that someone had given me, and i hadnt touched. I couldnt stop. The rate that i was scoffing them into my mouth was faster than sound. It made me wonder, Do we feel as if we are not eating as much if we do it quicker. If we actually eat them quickly, does that mean they dont count. I know quite a few choclate lovers, infact they all have the same unique story to tell. I ate about 13 pcs in a go last night. The eveidence was their this morning, all around my bed, wrappers. I was literaly sleeping when i got the urge, and today its shows. hence picture on the right..........
what is it about Chocolate, I never have the same urge with fruit or vegatables.........................