Tuesday, May 16, 2006

All I Want Is A Good Nights Sleep.



It seems to me that my sleeping habits are becoming more and more erratic as I get older. I used to sleep evry easily in my early twenties and as the years have passed, I seem to sleep less and less. At present I am clocking about 5/6 hours at night- and sometimes and hour after work in the afternoon.

Can it be that I am stressed, I dont think so, things are pritty good at the momment. work is fine, infact a little slow at the momment. Family is good, and I am about to embark on a few projects that I am quite excited about. So what could it be, is it that I just dont need that much sleep. I have to admit, that unlike before, if I am in bed tossing and turning, I just get up and do other things till I become so tired that I have to sleep. Can anyone shed any light on this. ??