Thursday, May 18, 2006

Feeling Drained ???????????


Had a great nights sleep yesterday. Didnt go into work as I was so so tired. I think the weather is really draining me.

Speaking of draining, a good friend of mine have always had this theory of "Friends", the Drainers and the Energizers-- Those friends who always comment negatively, or always put you down, or even just never want to try anything new, who just spend their lifes doing the same old, same old. Not willing to experience new things, or just push you to, and evolve, to give you the confidence to be a better and more rounded person. Its importnat to note that we all have a Drainer in our life- try to identify who yours are. It really does effect you............ Then you have the Energizer, I am quite lucky to say I have one, she actually works with me, and is a constant Energy for my ideas. She is always pushing me, and encouraging me to pursue certian design ambitions, and so on. These people, Energizers- are people who egg you on to try new things, who inspire you and give you positive words, and are HAPPY for you when you do well...........................Identify your Energizers and Drainers.