Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Skin Skin Skin


The weather is just to hot to bare, it really is starting to soar way up into the early 40's. How will we get thru the summer. I learnt my lesson last week, when I basically baked my skin till it became crispy, and is now peeling off slowly.

Why do we do it. We lay out under the scorching sun, allowing the rays to cook us- so that our skin becomes cooked, well done- for a few days of (Tanned skin). To look healthy, yeah really healthy when your skin looks like leather, pigmented and really soar.

Keeping out of the sun, or at least under the shade protects us from those harmfull ultra violet rays, it keeps us away from all types of skin disease, and keeps our skin, fresh, plump and healthy. So you know what, next time you think about sunbathing just to get a quick tan, think about the effects in the long run, how you will look in ten or fifteen years, no one will remeber your tan then.

I have well and truly learnt my lesson.

It's baseball cap, sunglasses and sun factor (30) from now on for me. Get the Message